Emulator Problem: Kega Fusion's Quick Save and Quick Load Problem - Error Saving State Problem

Gamerboy84

Hi there! I'm Gamerboy84. What's up?

I have an error problems on Kega Fusion on Save & Load State:
I reinstalled Kega Fusion by deleting it and downloading it. So, I pressed F5 button to save state I have an error saving state problem, it's not working; it says, "Error Saving State". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

So, what can do it?

OrbAshi

Hey,
within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now

KAISY

Hey,
within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now

". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

KAISY

". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, xender discord omegle I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

bholenath

". And I pressed F8 to load state and I have error problems on load state; it says "Error Loading State. Both of them are not working anymore! Haha. Therefore I pressed F5 shift to save and I pressed F8 shift to load.0 So, right now, I right clicked on Kega Fusion tamil play ome tv folder and Kega Fushion, I unchecked read only. And I tried Kega Fusion again to see if save state and load state is working, they are still not working, I have an error problems.

". I also pressed F8 in the battery state and got some errors in the state of charge. It says" Error in state of charge ". Both no longer work! Haha. J So I pressed the F5 circuit to save, and I have the F8 - Circuit pressed to charge. Also, I tried again to use Kega Fusion to check that the fuse status and the status of load are working They are not working yet I have an error problem.

Last edited: