Thread: Is it possible to play Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC games on your iOS device?

Default Is it possible to play Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC games on your iOS device?

Is it possible to play Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC games on your iOS device? I really want to play Overwatch on my phone. Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it possible to play Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC games on your iOS device?

You do realize the CPU in those devices is almost the size of an iphone.... yes? Though crazy enough you may be able to steam it.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Default Re: Is it possible to play Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC games on your iOS device?

it would be interesting if playstation and x box made smartphones that had some of their games and their own app store

a nintendo smartphone would be epic to, with a mario or pokemon OS

that is so darn epic!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    You do realize the CPU in those devices is almost the size of an iphone.... yes? Though crazy enough you may be able to steam it.
    games on your iOS device? I really want to play Overwatch on my phone. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by denimkaty View Post
    games on your iOS device? I really want to play Overwatch on my phone. Thanks in advance!
    games on your iOS device? I really want to play Overwatc Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi h on my phone. Thanks in advance!

Thread Information