MAME / MESS on JavaScript

tonskiy

Started creating a website (oldgames.tk) with retro games for playing in browser. No need Flash player or other plugins. Support Gamepad (You need to press any button of the gamepad while the game is loading, but before starting the game). ATARI 2600, SEGA Genesis, Master System, Game Gear, Nintendo, SNES, MSX, Amstrad. For now, there are not many games. Daily updates.

RoseyDreamy

A Kawaii Being
You should consider buying a .com, it'll only cost about £10 or so to buy, and it'll make your site far more professional and taken seriously. .tk websites are known to host malware.

That said, your site looks pretty cool and I'm going to test it today.

EDIT: I'm using Safari on macOS Sierra and none of the games load, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

pix07

young one safari is so old ._. even on windows...
use Firefox or Google Chrome or Yandex Browser there are the best for now...
and for user above : you need webmaster site looks awful
for me not work i have latest Firefox and latest java ...
better use flash at least its working !
https://github.com/nesbox/emulator/ one example nes emulator on flash

Last edited:

RoseyDreamy

A Kawaii Being
Yeah, I'm using the NESbox emulator on my own website, as a matter of fact, and it is relatively compatible and fast for a Flash emulator.

I only use Safari on my Mac because it integrates well with my other things (namely my phone and macOS itself): if Firefox offered such integration into the OS then I'd probably use it. :p

pix07

works fine Firefox 54.0.1

runvnc

Works perfectly on the Chrome on my Windows computer. Very awesome. Did you build MAME for the web somehow? Last I tried to do that, the web part was out of date and the examples didn't work.