Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

  1. #1

    Unhappy MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Hi everyone. I'm using MAME Plus Multi Jet and I have a problem when I play NeoGeo game:
    "src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof99d is a non-existant clone
    src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2000d is a non-existant clone
    src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2001d is a non-existant clone
    src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2002d is a non-existant clone"

    Here is my image:

    Please!!! Help me. Sorry for my english, i'm Vietnamese. Many Thanks

  2. #2
    Member Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Known problem, happens to me too. Unfortunately the developer disappeared and never released the source code, so it will never get fixed.

    The hack games in that build are slowly being transferred to HBMAME, but it will be many months before it is complete.
    Last edited by Robert; February 7th, 2017 at 08:32.

  3. #3

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Known problem, happens to me too. Unfortunately the developer disappeared and never released the source code, so it will never get fixed.

    The hack games in that build are slowly being transferred to HBMAME, but it will be many months before it is complete.
    Hi Robert . Thank you for your answer. I have used HBMAME and HBMAMEUI, it's so good => but it doesn't have AutoFire and CustomButton, so I can not play a combo fighting games. I found the answer in Chinese website but I can not fix it because it's Chinese Language. Sorry I can not give you this website because I don't have permission to do that .

  4. #4
    Member Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Without the source there's nothing that can be done.

    Autofire was recently added to MAME (and therefore HBMAME), but you need to invoke cheats to get access to it. (-cheat).

    Don't know about CustomButton...


    (also saw your crosspost at ep forum).

  5. #5

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Without the source there's nothing that can be done.

    Autofire was recently added to MAME (and therefore HBMAME), but you need to invoke cheats to get access to it. (-cheat).

    Don't know about CustomButton...


    (also saw your crosspost at ep forum).
    CustomButton is similar to Hotkey ^^~ (if you have used Neogeo emulator). Do you know which emulator supported rom hack (except HBMAME) ?

  6. #6
    Member Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    568

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by nbkhanhdhgd View Post
    Do you know which emulator supported rom hack (except HBMAME) ?
    There's no other dedicated emulator for arcade hacks. In the past there were many that happened to have a selection of hacks along with the normal stuff, but afaik there's only one left, that being FB Alpha.

  7. #7

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    There's no other dedicated emulator for arcade hacks. In the past there were many that happened to have a selection of hacks along with the normal stuff, but afaik there's only one left, that being FB Alpha.
    Thanks you so much Robert ^^~.

  8. #8
    The New Kid pix07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

    without source meh lie there is way its export as asm (reverse engering) also memory hack with extra wrapper its posible by adressing memory if its writen in Ansi C and C++
    code can be extracted or if not just by memory and architecture it can be write a clone or extra drivers to mame by docs
    i dont know how write drivers and structure of rom so i will not help you because it will be hard work
    Last edited by pix07; March 9th, 2017 at 13:11. Reason: info
    https://github.com/pix07
    "God made the integers, all else is the work of man "- Leopold Kronecker

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •