Emulator Problem: Higan 1.01 and 1.02, shader support?

SofiaThe3rd

Hello!

I installed Higan 1.01 and 1.02 and the emulator itself is pretty awesome, since it does my old SNES and NES games from the same emulator. Unfortunately, when it's running, it looks pretty bland and pixelated, with the only video post-processing options of 'blur' or 'none'. How do I get shaders to work in this emulator?

Here's some history... I've seen videos of some people using Higan 1.01 with a Bunch of shaders. I've read that the shaders are usually based on 'quark-shaders-master'. I found and downloaded those shader files, but I cannot get them to show up in the menu 'Settings' -> 'Video Shader' in Higan. I extracted the contents of 'quark-shaders-master' into a folder called 'Video Shaders' within the same folder as 'higan.exe', and no shaders show up in Higan. I did the same thing in %localappdata% within the 'higan' folder found there, and still no shaders show up in Higan. I tried putting in a path in 'settings.bml' file, still no shaders show up in Higan.

Can one of you tell me how to get shaders to show up in Higan 1.01 or 1.02? My system is Windows 10 x64 on an Intel Core i7 6700HQ platform with an NVidia GTX 1060 vid card. Thanks in advance for the info!