emuControlCenter v1.22 released

Phoenix

Hi All,

To give a bit attention to ECC and especially the EDC project, today we've released ECC v1.22
The Rom-manager/Frontend can be found at GitHub: --here-- (then you have to google for it) :happy:

emuDownloadCenter here https://github.com/PhoenixInteractiveNL/emuDownloadCenter/wiki

The major improvement in v1.22 is the emuDownloadCenter (EDC) integration in the frontend, where you can download, install and configure emulators in a few clicks, withouth searching for them on the internet!

ECC About
Get the best multi-emulator frontend! - Manage roms for more than 190 gaming platforms with one tool!
emuControlCenter is a Console/Computer Rom-Manager & Frontend for various older and newer consoles/handheld/computer games and is build for people who want to play games quick 'n' easy without searching to much. ECC uses rom-releated meta and has extended search functions built-in, it supports bookmarks, ratings and a history for roms. You can also add images and preview them directy in the 'Resultview'. There is also a 'ImageCenter' build-in for a fullsize preview of screens and covers.

EDC Project
The EDC project can be found at GitHub here: --i cannot post even 1 link?-- (then you have to google for it) :happy:

emuDownloadCenter (EDC) is a open-source central emulator download project, and can be used to download, install and configure emulators on the fly in a frontend, also specific data exports can be requested!

You can also help collecting and expanding EDC, the steps are explaned!
EDC is a side project of emuControlCenter

Some advantages using EDC are:
- Everyone can help collecting emulators & software for EDC, it's all open source!
- You can build an API to download and install emulators in a frontend!
- No banners or any commercial defacing on the site!
- No bandwith(costs) and good speed!
- No file deposit site's or any broken links!
- etc...

Enjoy Life!, Enjoy ECC!

-Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
not need because of RetroArch and EmulationStation

Phoenix

Thank you for your very positive reaction :dry:

Nevertherless...i think i should do..because emuControlCenter is by far the most advanced frontend for Windows till today.

Ps. If you're the author of a frontend that can use a EDC API, let me know!....or maybe i will contact you myself next year!

Merry X-mas and a great 2017 for everybody! :my_santas

-Phoenix

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

That was not fair... Why do we need the psx emulator if we have epsxe ????

anyways, glad to see more front ends!! I have always liked this one because it reminds me of my favorate quickplay front end.

EmuControlCenter-1.jpg

329139.jpg

Does emuControlCenter support 7z now?
I added a link in your main post.

Last edited: