Emulator Problem: Pokemon SS Desmume Safe State Problem

PeasantX

Hello People,

I currently have a very dumb problem which I basically created for myself.
So here´s the short summary: I started a new Nutzlocke with Soulsilver on the Desmume but forgot to delete my old safe file and worked my way to the league with safe states. And the old safe file can only be deleted in the opening menu.
But the Problem is that after defeating the champ the game will reset itself meaning it boots form the titel screen again and since I never deleted the old save file I can only start the game again with that one.
I alrdy tried to just delete the dsv in the battery folder but due to having to load the safe state again if I want to access the game before the league champ it will just recreate the old safe file again meaning I wont be able to safe ingame due to still having a safe file that must be manually deleated in the opening screen.

So is there any way to remove the old safe file viva a hack maybe or is there a way to turn the safe state .dst into a safe file. dsv and get the loaded state to regonize the converted state as safe file of the game? (highly doubt it cause whenever i load the state it will still create the old safe file).

Last edited: