Can't start get FF8

Jay

Sly Little Devil
LMAO, well he doesn't own the site, he's the head admin. I just think I should charge him instead. YOU HEAR THAT LEFTY, ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO ME!

Rincar

I have seen that. Who started that saying? Yes Lefty.....lefty? lefty.....your all belong bases me to....I mean him. What are you again? I mean who.. yes who. Well I still think I should talk with this mun of your's. :dry:

or at least black mail him, and my black mail shall be as follows. I have more than just a stranger for a TAG.......do you know how degrading it is to be labeled as a stranger?! :verysad:

Last edited:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
WOW, this has gotton way off topic... btw are you really a newbie or are you an old member with a new name?

Rincar

Well yeah it has gotten off topic......but then again what is a topic and how did this fall off of it. I was a member a long time ago I am sure of it. I am no newbie to forums that is for sure. But I do forget things. So I am human.

ok

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I think you may have a problem with the CD. A black screen with nothing on it appears to me when I use bad CD's.

Rincar

ie thot could be me mun man. I don't know, I guess I will just get it from a friend or get mine back or something. :verysad:

montpics

Well, it could be the ISOs being made is corrupted. What programs you are using anyway? :)

Rincar

I am useing epsxe for my emu, I used magicISO for makeing the iso, and daemon tools to mount the iso.

HimuraBR

Hi Rincar,

Let's just make things clear:

You made the ISO, mounted it on a virtual CD with Daemon and later choose to run on ePSXe with the option Run ISO or you set the CD plugin to the virtual CD?

montpics

Rincar said:
I am useing epsxe for my emu, I used magicISO for makeing the iso, and daemon tools to mount the iso.
magicISO? Never used that program but it appears to me that you need to rebuild an ISO image once again.

Rincar

HimuraBR said:
You made the ISO, mounted it on a virtual CD with Daemon and later choose to run on ePSXe with the option Run ISO or you set the CD plugin to the virtual CD?

I set the plugin to virtual cd, but I have also tried to run it with the iso, like found the FF8 iso and ran it. Nothing happens, I just get a black screen.

montpics said:
magicISO? Never used that program but it appears to me that you need to rebuild an ISO image once again.

Well I just finished downloading FF8, a diffrent one and that didn't want to start either, I did not make it into an iso I just tried to run the .cue file after mounting it on deamon tools. Also tried to run the .img file through run iso.

montpics

Rincar said:
Well I just finished downloading FF8, a diffrent one and that didn't want to start either, I did not make it into an iso I just tried to run the .cue file after mounting it on deamon tools. Also tried to run the .img file through run iso.
Seems that you had downloading them, not 'owning' them, then I personally can't help you. :cool: