Pokemon GBA ROM to DS Cartage.

Tegon Hailwind

Hello.

This is my first post I must tell you, so my apologies if its not up to par.

I spend my days playing Pokemon. I had gotten into emulation as well as a side although I am very new. Mostly I would just play the game on my phone while on my way to work and at work, then once I had beaten the game I would restart. I now believe that I wish to transfer these high-level Pokemon over to my R4 then eventually to a complete game. I already had sucsessfully transfered them over to my computer with the save file. I just need to know how to get them onto my R4.

To clarify, I have:
GBA ROM version of Pokemon Ruby.
GBA ROM version of Pokemon LeafGreen.
R4.
DS Lite.
3DS.
New 3DS.
The ability to put a Micro SD card into my computer and transfer files that way.
Every Pokemon game already on the R4.

I would like to know not only how to get my GBA files to work on the R4, but also if its possible to transfer these GBA files on the R4 to Pokemon games already on the R4.

If this option above is either not possible or not accepted on The Emulator Zone for not being about emulation, see below request.

I would like to know how to connect, if possible, the GBA files to Pokemon DS games using downloadable content from the internet. If external options are required, please list them. I am not desperate enough to pay to get these Pokemon on my newer games.

Also, like I had said above, I do not know the terms of computer and emulation, so please keep the explanations extremely simple. I do not wish to anger you with my inability to cope and understand.

Thank you in advance if anyone responds to this.

Tegon Hailwind.