• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Console emulation

Bearjm

I don't know if this is an appropriate questions; if not, I apologize. I am looking to get a console with emulation so that I can play all or as many retro games that I can get my hands on. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
simple any console moded (bios edit) homebrew emulator or just retroarch what i posted here
you reinstal hacked bios then you can play in any retro emulator on your:
xbox,ps2, psp etc...
console is doesent matter its only her cpu also how much ram have included and gpu
you can use ps2,psp or xbox etc.. those are moded already
of course ps2 will run ps2 games normaly but also can use emulators
you can also buy smartphone with tv out add emulator and connect external controler if its have that thing
or just connect to tv and play on buttons
most popular and easy is nes but if you want play in every find guide to set up retroarch and instal on your hardware
actually it can run on android linux windows and should(if exists mac version) on mac
you can also buy a thing called in Poland tablet im not know how say it in english >.>
posibilites are limitless
buy console what you want but it must be playstation or xbox to be moded for other platforms
i know nes can run everywhere(nintendo 8 bit emulator)
why i write only two must be used simple becouse their design can run any emulator like : sega or amiga etc..
you cant emulate better consoles on cheap or junky psp
if realy you want run everything
only! a good conslole like XBOX or PlayStation or good android device with at least 2Gb ram X4 cores (but better have more ram)
and at least opengl 3.0
with gpu 2 or 1 GB of memory
no s*tty 512mb or have 1Gb ram
Only! becuse you want run everything even wii emulator on your device!
ps2 is moded already for simple emulators like nes

Last edited: