Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TV Shows

Oh you bet your fucking ass it is.

But, when the first season is over, youlll cry. youll want more. beleive me. i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Battey

But, when the first season is over, youlll cry. youll want more. beleive me. i did.

I found the pilots that good that i watched the repeats again on saturday. Is there gonna be a season 2. And when is the DVD coming out.

"Lost" Game:
    Ive been playing this game over at http://i-am-lost.com/. Its alot like crimsom room. Where you have to find certain objects and put them in certain places. Ive got a fairway into it now. It gets a little frustrating when you get stuck thou. Warning! to UK people, this game might contain spoilers. I think it basically the "lost" story as a game.
    Last edited by TchuBacha; August 15th, 2005 at 22:33.

Recently I saw some episodes of Allo Allo, you know Rene Cafe. Man it sure braught back some memories...still funny to this day. Anyone else remember this show?

Quote Originally Posted by Splize
    Recently I saw some episodes of Allo Allo, you know Rene Cafe. Man it sure braught back some memories...still funny to this day. Anyone else remember this show?
    I watched a few episodes on BBC1 when they repeated it. If you like that sort of vintage comedy, theres plenty of it, Only fools and horses, Open all hours, Blackadder, Dads Army, Porridge, Vicar of Dibley etc.

Default Re: TV Shows

Mr Bean TV Show at the moment.

Disney XD is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Battey View Post

Why do you people always gotta say the f word its like your minds are infected just like Vanessa Hudgens from Springbrakers

Nope and will never be as TV is never existed in my rented house.

Thread Information