TV Shows

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Right now im half-watching a mini-series called 'The '70s' if anyone has seen it.

Peefy

After being done with Lost and Desperate Housewives, it's mostly Family Guy and American Dad now.
Robot Chicken once in a while too.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i watch adult swim on the weekdays and currently following full-metal alchemist series.

hitmonlee

my bf and i made a bet, the price being if i won he had to watch my shows, if he won, i had to watch his shows.

so i'm currently watching (and enjoying) the sopranos.

also watching

lost
amazing race 7
futurama
zim
my big fat obnoxious boss
simple life 3
big brother
neighbours

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Battey said:
hmmmm, too many to list

but my fav is LOST

too bad that season 2 will only air in fall =(

We've just had LOST start in the UK. And its got to be one of the best things ive watched on TV.

Battey

Oh you bet your fucking ass it is.

But, when the first season is over, youlll cry. youll want more. beleive me. i did.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Battey said:

But, when the first season is over, youlll cry. youll want more. beleive me. i did.

I found the pilots that good that i watched the repeats again on saturday. Is there gonna be a season 2. And when is the DVD coming out.

"Lost" Game:
Ive been playing this game over at http://i-am-lost.com/. Its alot like crimsom room. Where you have to find certain objects and put them in certain places. Ive got a fairway into it now. It gets a little frustrating when you get stuck thou. Warning! to UK people, this game might contain spoilers. I think it basically the "lost" story as a game.

Last edited:

Splize

Recently I saw some episodes of Allo Allo, you know Rene Cafe. Man it sure braught back some memories...still funny to this day. Anyone else remember this show?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Splize said:
Recently I saw some episodes of Allo Allo, you know Rene Cafe. Man it sure braught back some memories...still funny to this day. Anyone else remember this show?

I watched a few episodes on BBC1 when they repeated it. If you like that sort of vintage comedy, theres plenty of it, Only fools and horses, Open all hours, Blackadder, Dads Army, Porridge, Vicar of Dibley etc.

Youndo

Why do you people always gotta say the f word its like your minds are infected just like Vanessa Hudgens from Springbrakers