Thread: Team speak ?

Default Team speak ?

Yea hi does any one on this? site use Team speak because sure whould like to speak by voice to explain about Emulators thanks

Default Re: Team speak ?

so why no answers ?

Blog Entries

It would be much better if you were to ask using text what you need to know. Are you trying to use a specific emulator? Are you just interested in a specific system?

Yes, voice may be easier but not many people would want to invest time in to helping using a voice program.

Also Team Speak was recently hacked, so therefore it is insecure. Google it, there's heaps of finds.

Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...ver_teamspeak/

Default Team speak

Is there a spot on this site that has teams names - we are looking to name our race team and do not want to use a name already in use.

thanks

Why nobody can answer?
    I remember from my childhood how I liked to play "Jungle Boogie" game for free with my neighbor. That was veryy good time. Now I can play it only with emulation on my PC

I have used team speak but for gaming purposes before. When i used to play counter strike back in 2007, for online tournaments we used to connect through team speak and interact during the game. Similarly, a cheap assignment help service has done several interviews with me on skype and team speak as well.

This information is very different from all other stuffs which is very different I really wanted these type of information as I needed some genuine things here, do my coursework online have been working pretty much here for the things here have worked very well for me.

Thread Information