Game Problem: Problems with Games

oguzkara97

Hello ladies and gentleman im downloaded psx 1.13 and some games and setup bios , controllers and memcards but i have problems in 2 games.

-C12 Final Resistance = Game opening but i cant use my Logitech wired gamepad emulator saw gamepad and i set it up but in game i cant use and i cant use keyboard controlls as well.

-Tekken 3 = Same issue

Thanks for help

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
ask malloc and ulaoulao

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I apologize for being critical but when you're asking for help you need to be very clear. This is not clear.
Yes . I cant use keyboard and gamepad setup in-game.
This statement is confusing?
Did you mean, Yes . I cant use keyboard and gamepad in-game.
or
Yes . I can use keyboard and gamepad in setup but not in game.
or
Yes . I can't use keyboard and gamepad in setup and in game.

From what I gather you are telling us that the input controls work when you are in setup but not when playing games. This indeed is a bit strage as they use the same code. So it must be a settings ini issue. Try deleting the psx.ini. Make sure to close the emulator first, delete the file, then go back and set up all the inputs like shown in that video. Then try a game.

Last edited:

oguzkara97

mmmmm... it works but this time moving controls reversed. When im pressing up button it goes down...I dont know why is this happening...

oguzkara97

I apologize for being critical but when you're asking for help you need to be very clear. This is not clear.

This statement is confusing?
Did you mean, Yes . I cant use keyboard and gamepad in-game.
or
Yes . I can use keyboard and gamepad in setup but not in game.
or
Yes . I can't use keyboard and gamepad in setup and in game.

From what I gather you are telling us that the input controls work when you are in setup but not when playing games. This indeed is a bit strage as they use the same code. So it must be a settings ini issue. Try deleting the psx.ini. Make sure to close the emulator first, delete the file, then go back and set up all the inputs like shown in that video. Then try a game.

Hello are you gonna reply ?