My bad jokes im a comedian dont ban me >.>

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
how called girl who can give you best oral sex but at the same time break your penis?
-an ice breaker
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
which part of patient will not scream if fall of stairs?
-a whellchair
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you see me in ice what im become?
Iscream
what thing can stop time which flow on your table
-a hammer
what do if you have a soword and fighting with dragon?
-go to sleep
magic exists in real world and every women use it
-its a makeup
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what to do when you get up with monster
-take your pants and back to home
why white people are two colored?
-because they have black character
why gamers always are into bestiality
-they always raped mouse
if im can say only wobloblo what i have?
-a brain damage
best way to be watched?
-pick up in a noose
what if we can see sun grow and fall everytime
-drugs go too far and no social life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what is this im white then im black
-nothing get a bath
about rest im will think later :)

Last edited:

spectrum

your first joke only works in Polish. it's not called 'ice' in English...

the other jokes are just terrible...