Atari Video Pinball Console emulation?

Batchman

It's unlikely, since few people even remember it exists, but in the couple of years before the release of the Atari 2600, Atari released at least a couple of more limited consoles with only a few built-in games. One of these was Atari Video Pinball. The console played something like 7 games, including four rather limited pinball games, two Breakout-style games, and one (or two) basketball game that involved a paddle at the bottom of the screen and either one or three (stacked) hoops near the top of the screen that you tried to bounce your ball through.

While in many ways it was very limited, it was still rather fun, and I was wondering if anyone had ever done an emulation of it. This seemed like a place where someone might have heard, if there was one out there, somewhere?

Anyone? ... Anyone? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im find only this
anyway have here info
HTML:
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/219607-is-the-c380-emulated-yet/
Star Raider
Sorry to dissapoint you but the Atari Video Pinball C-380 isn't emulated or simulated yet.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

AaronFrorp

Atari Video Pinball Console emulation

Great job on the mod. I feel like a complete idiot. I received an Atari 7800 for free a few years ago and sold it on eBay for about 30.

SmokeMonster