Emulator Problem: psx4droid v2 & v3 not working properly

tobi92

Hi,

I have trouble running psx4droid version 2 and version 3 on my Android Smartphone Asus Padfone 2.

v2:
At some point month ago the virtual keyboard, I mean the buttons, vanished from their actual position on the screen and are now scattred very randomly at the edges of the screen. Because it's not their actual position I cannot control any game. The actual button dots are somewhere between those virtual buttons. I tried resinstalling psx4droidV2, changing the keyboard settings, clearing cache and data, but nothing works.

v3:
...So I tried installing v3. Now the buttons of the virtual keyboard are at their correct position, but I have only sound, no video of the actual game.

What can I do? Can you give any hints, did you have the same problems? At some time v2 worked, but I did not change anything. Can you recommend another version or even another android Playstation emulation app?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im dont know how help you it seems its have bugs or is not for your hadware or android version latest android now 4.2? 4.3?
im was find other emulator : FPse
im was read on polish android forum one of user tested it and write its better and faster than your emulator above minimal recommend android 2.2

Last edited:

tobi92

I got Android 4.4 and good hardware: Quad Core and 2GB RAM

If nobody can solve my problem with psx4droid v2 or v3 I will try FPse

tobi92

Can somebody please help me? The current statud is:

psx4droid
v2: the buttons are still far too big and at its wrong place - no gameplay possible
v3: buttons are correct, but I only got sound, no vide/game/picture !

FPse:
AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE VIDEO ABOVE the buttons start,select, L 1 2 R 1 2 are missing ! so no game can be played

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
:D nah a good one look again they are transparent or not its funny emulator :)
:dry: blind
HTML:
http://www.fpsece.net/faq.html
Gamepad type: choose between Digital pad, Analog pad and guncon.
Guncon Button A and B are mapped to the topleft and bottomleft corner of the screen, they are invisible, those buttons can be mapped to Hw buttons L3 and R3.
strange i see them in video im a xmen :)
anyway nake emulator without use keybord mouse or gamepad is impossible

Last edited:

tobi92

I can't understand everything youre saying, but I think its possible to use an emulator with only virtual keyboard.
But still in psx4droid the buttons are at the wrong place or I dont have any video-sginal at all and in FPse many buttons are missing.

Can somebody help me? What PSX emulator do you use?