I do, I have OS's of the following:

XP SP2
Neptune Build 5111
Longhorn Build 4074
Vista SP2

Thanks!

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im was in past test vmware workstation and virtualbox good for testing os'es :) but now in era of bootable usb im dont know anybody who still use it
anyway for good tests you need have at least 8Gb ram and virtualization in your AMD or Intel used for create virtual cores for virtual processor and as far i know virtual graphic card anyway it can detect your real cpu if im write something wrong show me my mistake

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I use VMWare to run a few OS's, the most used probably being Windows 95, I already have a dedicated Windows XP Machine.

jtvjan

Docker > VM. Less disk space (exponentionally so if you have multiple with the same OS) and less overhead.

nour

Just wondering.

XP SP2
Neptune Build 5111
Longhorn Build 4074
Vista SP2

Thanks!

VirtualBox, some small XP machine tu emulat a network
A Windows 7 machine to run Windows programs.

Docker > VM. Less disk space (exponentionally so if you have multiple with the same OS) and less overhead.

Small problem : Docker allows the access to the machines via ssh, telnet or web (and web services) so basically it's possible to open a graphical session but it would not be the same as having a full system emulation.

nour

Just wondering.

Pnr Status TextNow VPN
XP SP2
Neptune Build 5111
Longhorn Build 4074
Vista SP2

Thanks!

Small problem : Docker allows the access to the machines via ssh, telnet or web (and web services) so basically it's possible to open a graphical session but it would not be the same as having a full system emulation.

austin112

There are a lot of variables that affect VM performance. HT is just one of othe variables but it also depends on how the VM are configured.

One of the variables that affect HT depends on the type of Hypervisor being used.

If you are using lightweight virtual machines like VZ, VServer, etc, then it is quite obvious that HT would bring suitable benefits as these VM aren't actually tightly isolated and are more like running multi-threaded software.

If you are using heavyweight virtual machines like KVM, Xen HVM, etc, then it is possible that HT will interfere with things e.g. when a VM is allocated two CPUs but ends up using one HT each on different cores.

So, the best thing to do is still to test your setup to see what suits you

KAISY

anyway for good tests you need have at least 8Gb ram and virtualization in your AMD or Intel used for create virtual cores for virtual processor and as far i know virtual graphic card anyway it can detect your real cpu if im write something wrong show me my mistake

KAISY

anyway for good tests you need have at least 8Gb ram and virtualization in your AMD or Intel used for create virtual cores for virtual processor and as far i know virtual graphic card anyway it can detect your real cpu if im write something wrong Xender Discord Omegle show me my mistake