Cemu msvcp110.dll Error !

Hydro

hi

trying to install cemu emulator getting error msvcp110.dll

i downloaded the msvcp110.dll file copied & paste the file in cemu app emulator folder & windows32 & syswow64 both in windows folder & windows.old folder.

any suggestions on fix ?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
Man you are really sick :dry: copy an
d paste dll's will not help they must be registered in windows register get pack off all vcredits you can get it here :
<removed>
: Name: VBCFJRedist_AIO_x86_x64.exe
Size: 29.51 MB
Uploaded: 30-05-2016 15:42
because zippyshare is free soon file will be removed so download it fast
you run installer and all needed dlls will be registered and installed in your system
im post it other server if its gone download them and install then all should works fine
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im understand you but that pack was everything what you need from forum wincert pack with every dll ever so if anything "ANYTHING"! need visual c++ or visual basic libraries you dont need anything else about vcredits i know every software what use it install other version my windows 7 was full of instalers of vcredits co im start use AIO (All In One) the same with NetFramework its easier and you have ONE! installer no thousand installers which make mess in windows registry the same im do with Directx and other liblaries if you dont know that you are in ancient times sorry if im rude and sorry of scream
:glare: im dont have patience for users who still live in medival times about wiruses im not afraid im can reinstall OS any time if there will be something im just use Dr Web
p011_1_01.jpg

Last edited:

malloc4096

im dont have patience for users who still live in medival times about viruses im not afraid im can reinstall OS any time if there will be something im just use Dr Web
@jeruka9-san , data corruption is not the worst that could happen. what people should worry about is there Identity / Bank account info / other personal data or info being stolen. The average user probably does Not backup there data.

look at it this way, using a 3rd party source *might be ok depending on the source. But using an official source is always the best option. Your suggestion in terms of all packs combined into One in this case, may work well in your situation. But u shouldn't assume others don't use the pc in question with personal data and banking, to avoid that risk.

Iv never used a third party data source like that, but I do know, even if the data you Upload to them is clean. you realize they can add malware or do whatever they want to it once its on there server. I'd have more trust in a p2p source, but would Not recomend that either in this case since the offical source in question is still available.

I don't know what Dr Web is, but anti-virus isn't going to save u when it counts, thats just not how anti-virus works, it relies on already known attack vectors. Safe internet habits will help u though were anit-virus could fail u after the fact. I personally only use a Firewall, but I don't make any safety recomendations beyond safe net habits and backups, because like most anything else a firewall only works efectively if its setup properly and actually used, both of which is too cumbersome for the average user.

to be fair jeruka9-san, all those worries are not your responsibility on a public forum(tho would be nice to keep in mind), but thats y he removed the link.

and i personally don't mind insult were insult is due, but sorry man, I gota insult ya on the Hypocrisy of your comment "who still live in medival times"... cause don't know if u noticed but the internet is turning into the amazon, and with people becoming more and more reliant on computers and the net to manage there personal finances and data, Not taking precautions is "living in medival times".