Looking for a mobile device I can hook up to my TV too.

Grahf

Hi this is my first post here. I'm looking for something I can't find with power, portability, and connectivity. I want it to be able to run emulators clear up to Wii emulators. So it has to have some power. I'd like to take it in my car and be able to play it while I'm in my car. But when I'm home I'd like to be able to hook it up to my TV.

I've thought about UDOO and other single board computers but I couldn't take that in my car. I've thought about a tablet but would it be able to play Wii games?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im dont know that device its sounds like pic microcontrolers and atmel or raspberry pi projects im dont know console which can do that
one platform ok and console do that but if you want emulate all its need to be pic or atmel microcontrolers or raspberry pi project

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Ok, I recently made stuff like this work. I got myself a steam link and started experimenting with emulators (you can add non steam games/software to your steam library).
It works really well to stream the pc running the emulator to your tv! The downside is, nobody can actually use the streaming pc while you are playing on your tv.

Steam also has an app out (I used android). So it works on my phone too! You can even hook the steamcontroller up to it with bluetooth. The steam link phone app only works on local wifi tho.
For non wifi acces I use the Remotr app, this allows you to stream your desktop to your phone. You can access any emulator on your pc you want this way.

nashawala

Hi this is my first post here. I'm looking for something I can't find with power, portability, and connectivity. I want it to be able to run emulators clear up to Wii emulators. So it has to have some power. I'd like to take it in my car and be able to play it on nagaland state lottery while I'm in my car. But when I'm home I'd like to be able to hook it up to my TV.

I've thought about UDOO and other single board computers but I couldn't take that in my car. I've thought about a tablet but would it be able to play Wii games?

This will be happen most of the time with us.