Emulator Problem: Kega Fusion

seangoodbruh

hello all.

i have windows 7 on my laptop, nothing major. I used to have k-fusion(many other emulators / roms) a few years ago. now, everywhere i download the k-fusion zip, its missing the .exe file, or many files, the big "K" is not inside of the zip/rar. did i miss something? did they put a pirate ban out on these emulators?

i get the same results when i try to download super nintendo emulators, the dang .exe is missing after i extract it, but i can see it when i view inside the zip. error message says something like "fusion.exe file missing.. nothing to extract".

all i used to do is download the emulators, extract(everything was there), open it up & slide my rom into it and have happy memories. can someone please help me, i will answer any questions if you need more info. thankx.

.........sean

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
This seems like the file was not downloaded properly. In some rare cases this can happen because of the antivirus software.

I downloaded the file we host here and the one from the official site and they are both fine. I suggest you download it again.

Also, in case you are not doing this, make sure to extract the files in a folder and not run them from inside the zip file, many people seem to skip that step and cause a problem similar to yours.

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
Anti-viruses often make false positives of emulators, you may wish disable or whitelist your folder in your anti-virus and check your system works.
~Cammy