A Seasoned guest.

Dailenth

Hello, I'm Dailenth. I live in Greece, and gamer since 1997.

A seasoned lurker of Emulator Zone website, I've been into emulation since 2006 and my very first source was this website which I'm very happy to see up and running, updated and people are still interested into this humble little community. It didn't took long enough to find it by the way I was Googling "play super nintendo on pc" back in the day, Since I realised that SNES emulators is actually a thing, and when I learned to Setup the emulator and where to get Roms and play them I almost pissed my pants from happiness. That intense excitement and goosebumps I still remember it today even still after being a demanding veteran gamer, my love for classics never cease to exist.

I'm here to dedicate some time, help people and make new friends hopefully.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Welcome glad to have you here. Emulation to day is more about gimme gimme I'm afraid but we still are fighting the cause. Please do check out the site and the cool project people make like Bliss-Box (see my sig).

Dailenth

I've checked it our and It's a neat little idea to convert old controllers into USB platform.
I was thinking about building a mini-itx pc with the size of almost a console, for the job to run emulators but the cost will be a little high and that "horsepower" will be little wasted!

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
horsepower of controller a good one :)
serious try fpga atmel and pic of course you need know programing and have solder parts
and hello machine must be choosen just by emulator what you want use all emulators should work fast for playstation better buy new pc or parts for pc ( new gfx ,procesor should work fine (2,3,4 cores))

Last edited: