Thread: Apple 2 Emulator

Smile Apple 2 Emulator

What are the best settings for applewin emulator?

Default Apple 2 Emu

I googled "apple ii emulator for mac os x" and the results looked promising.

Default Re: Apple 2 Emu

I've experimented this emulator recently, and worked quite good. My settings are (in configuration) Color (tv emulation), 50% scanlines and Use authentic machine speed. Attention for control inputs, since in the Apple II it seems you had to use its numeric keypad to move characters on the screen, and an additional tool like xppader or joy2key are highly recommended in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinacank View Post
    I googled "apple ii emulator for mac os x" and the results looked promising.
    to use its numeric keypad to move characters on the screen, and an additional tool like xppader or joy2key are highly recommended in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcups View Post
    I've experimented this emulator recently, and worked quite good. My settings are (in configuration) Color (tv emulation), audacity temp mail origin 50% scanlines and Use authentic machine speed. Attention for control inputs, since in the Apple II it seems you had to use its numeric keypad to move characters on the screen, and an additional tool like xppader or joy2key are highly recommended in this case.
    n additional tool like xppader or joy2key are highly recommended in this case.

Thread Information