Emulator Problem: Project64 - Using Xbox One Wireless Controller *Problem*

Xephair

Hello Emulator Zone team, I just have a quick question regarding my Xbox One controller. I map all the inputs fine but when it comes to playing The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Link (The character) will continously hold his shield suggesting to me that he's continuously holding that button down. When I click the button that should be mapped to shield he puts the shield away. I switch over to other emulators that use all the buttons and other games actually, but it seems that there's only a problem with Project64. I've tried the other input selections already and the windows controller testing detects no problems. Overall here's the situation in a nutshell, the controller itself seems to be holding down a button in Project64 Emulator even when it says it's not. - Thanks

*EDIT* - The controller continuously presses RZ- and I have no way of fixing it :(

Last edited:

whitefang102

Re: Project64 - Using Xbox One Wireless Controller Possable Solutions

Project 64 2.0 has bugs in it. I used 360 total security anti-software/junk file to clear them out. its completely free, and if that's not the problem then it would be the press and hold setting in input settings.

Last edited:

Xephair

Re: Project64 - Using Xbox One Wireless Controller Possable Solutions

I'm currently using Project64 1.6. I don't know why junk file would be the problem but I will give it a shot :) thanks