Game won't run on epsxe

Zakuro

I have used epsxe(currently have 1.7.0) for a while, and all my other games run fine, but not Puchi Carat. I don't know how any of this works so I just follow instructions online, but google failed me on this one:p Thought it was the game at first, but once extracted, they all look the same.

I'm turning mad from frustration, please help:p

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
There are two version from what I read, a ps1 version and a ps2 in a collection of games. They talk about this on the epforums board but the link about this contain links to the ISO's and that is not something I can post to on here. Anyways they claim it works and require settings to be changed in the plug-ins.

Zakuro

There are two version from what I read, a ps1 version and a ps2 in a collection of games. They talk about this on the epforums board but the link about this contain links to the ISO's and that is not something I can post to on here. Anyways they claim it works and require settings to be changed in the plug-ins.

It is working! *crazy scientist laugh* It's in Japanese but it will do:) Thank you! :happy: