Emulator Problem: Visual Boy Advance is not loading battery when i open a rom

legendarysnake

I'm playing Metroid Zero Mission in Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0 beta 3, and I'm having a problem. I do not like to use save state, and prefer open the emulator and load the save inside the game. It turns out that now when I open the rom, the state of the emulator is being loaded instead of the game open normally. So I have to open the rom, then click File, and then reset, for the game open normally. Is there any way to solve this?

malloc4096

I still havnt used a gameboy emu yet...

but if the options are similar to snes emu's, perhaps u can figure it out after i tell you...
in snes emu's the in game save's(not save states) are called "sram" ,and there is an option to automatically load sram when the rom is loaded. turning that option off will default to the start of the game like normal.

legendarysnake

With your tips i was able to find an option in "file", "load game" called "autoload most recent" was marked. I dismarked and now thats everyting fine! Thank you very much

Pittoo

Nintendo Angel
I think I possibly know what the problem is bro. Did you ever try loading a battery file when you open a rom?