I am looking or help making a little console

iamlionman

Hi, i was reading around about being able to make a portable emulator console, i think it was called the raspberry or something. I was interested to find out if it was possible to make a simple-ish portable emulator console that i can put the Mega man games on. Those would be the only games i would want. I understand i might have to make multiple due to the games being on multiple systems throughout the franchise of mega man. This is intended for a christmas present. Ive succesfully had the mega man x games on my pc before so im halfway decent at being able to follow instructions on how to do it haha. Thanks for any advice!

gore666

You could build one from a raspberry pi 2. With retropie it's pretty simple to setup. It runs ps1 full speed and the dream cast emulation is coming along nicely it. There's been a few portable consoles made from the pi but honestly I would just buy an old psp if it were me

iamlionman

could you help me along with it? id like for the person whos getting the gift to be able to play it on a tv. the psp idea sounds cool, is there an emulator on it?