Took me 15 years to register - For real

Snes

Finally a member of the emulator-zone,
i remember back in 2000 was my very first visit to this site. Was looking for snes emulators for my Pentium 3 :)
Since then i was visiting from time to time to get some advice on emulators in general and download.

Well took me a while to register , now i don't know how much more will take for my second post :dry:

Just wounder, admin are you the same person since back then? Or the forum has change hands?

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
Welcome, SNES!
How is your skills at Street Fighter II then? :p

Enjoy your stay at EZ forums after 15 years of visiting the site and not joining the community.

Snes

Welcome, SNES!
How is your skills at Street Fighter II then? :p

Enjoy your stay at EZ forums after 15 years of visiting the site and not joining the community.

Hey thanks :D
Im also trying to catch up with today's tech, at the moment im just 15 years back :D

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
meaning you're definitely using a very solid OS caled Windows 2000 :D
alot has happened: bsnes reached 100% accuracy of all snes games, n64 hle emulation is almost flawless nowadays, visualboyadvance died and lives on as vba-m, dolphin emulates about 60% of games perfectly and another 25% run or something like that, alot more to say really...

Snes

Hey
Thanks for the shot update :D
So i guss now im something like 14 years back :D im working on it! Did Sega release a new console ?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea if that question was a joke or not but Sega is now a publisher, not a hardware developer.

Hardware is only by Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and the various tablet/mobile vendors (Apple for iPhone/iPad and the many Android devs).

Snes

ohhh, just publisher hu?
What about the rumors that SEGA will release a new console?

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
I don't see it happening thanks to Xbox One and PS4.
Perhaps an 'Ultra Drive' or something would be better than a Dreamcast 2, it'd be a great contender to the Wii U at least, I'd probably buy one (only after playing some mega drive games though on an emulator).