What 8 and 16 bit games would work great for an arcade cab?

Xrc6

Building an arcade cabinet. Aside from just MAME games I was interested in adding some console (non NeoGeo) titles to it as well but want some that would work well for that style of gaming and be the type you just jump in and out of now and again that are always enjoyable. I want some titles that were not ported from arcade as I will just use the arcade version in MAME for those titles.

This is my list so far:

Dragon's Fury (genesis)...pinball remake of Devil's Crush on TG-16
Gaires (genesis)..shmup
Thunder force 4 (genesis)
Final Fight 2 & 3 (snes)
Biometal (snes)
TMNT 3 (nes)
Desert Falcon (atari 7800)

Any suggestions for other arcade style games? Handhelds welcome as well, I know GBA has quite a few beat'em ups. Just something that would feel at home with a joystick.
There's a few NeoGeo titles I'll add but mostly wanting suggestions from the other consoles. Thanks.

Xrc6

Pac-Man and Donkey Kong are a must, no cabinet is complete without either of those two games.

Yeah I have those on MAME, I have quite a few arcade roms, I was referring to console only titles that would work well for an arcade cab. I did find some home-brew Dreamcast remakes of Streets of Rage, couple of Final Fights and Double Dragons that will make great additions.

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
I'm sorry for a late reply, but do you have Balloon Fight (NES)? I'm not sure if there was an arcade version or not, but it would be a good game to have since it has an arcade-ish style to it.