Problem with second player in ePSXe - same result on two seperate computers

bustab

I am unable to get controls for a second player to function in-game in epsxe. I have searched to find if anybody else has had the same problem but it appears not.

I am running v1.9.25, I have no problems using controllers or keyboard commands in-game through port 1 pad 1. I have no problem configuring port 2 pad 1 to my xbox 360 controllers or to keyboard input in the configuration screen. But when I launch a game only the input from port 1 pad 1 functions.

Please note I have checked that port 1 pad 1 and port 2 pad 1 are not configured to the same pad or keys.

I have tried on two separate computers with the exact same results. I have tried different games with the same results. I have tried different methods of input (controller and keyboard) with the same results. They all function as expected on the configuration screen - they just don't work in game when assigned to port 2 pad 1.

Chile

I am unable to get controls for a second player to function in-game in epsxe. I have searched to find if anybody else has had the same problem but it appears not.

I am running v1.9.25, I have no problems using controllers or keyboard commands in-game through port 1 pad 1. I have no problem configuring port 2 pad 1 to my xbox 360 controllers or to keyboard input in the configuration screen. But when I launch a game only the input from port 1 pad 1 functions.

Please note I have checked that port 1 pad 1 and port 2 pad 1 are not configured to the same pad or keys.

I have tried on two separate computers with the exact same results. I have tried different games with the same results. I have tried different methods of input (controller and keyboard) with the same results. They all function as expected on the configuration screen - they just don't work in game when assigned to port 2 pad 1.