Dead people? Somebody alive here?

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
:unsure: i see not often new answer's my posts have no comment's
are you alive i say about all people of this site

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
There are a couple of people here, but sometimes we just don't know the answer to the question, and making a post saying you don't know isn't exactly the most useful haha.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
i see not often new answer's my posts have no comment's
are you alive i say about all people of this site

1, Find a way to make better and more meaningful sentence. Sure I get English is not your language but what you are typing is not easy to understand.
2, This site is not that active, you need to give it some time.
3, Sometimes people will ignore questions. Remember this is not a job, we just do this for fun. So if you do not take the time and write a meaningful post, don't expect a fast answer.

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
A few people are indeed active, but because this is a support forum for software, as with all of them, nearly everyone who registers posts once or twice, and never return, or stay for a week until they realise that the people they help out won't read their answer.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just woke up and this reminded me that that there is Fear the Walking Dead today (or last night depending on timezone)!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Compared to the main series it's average but it's creepy as the real enemy seems to be not the dead. I will not spoil more.