psx V1.13 Spyro the Dragon camera movement on right analog stick

gtOne

Hey Guys i just installed the psx emulator and ran succesfully the game spyro the dragon. now i tested the gamepad config (its a 360 controller) and it works just fine.
the only thing is, that i cannot tell the emulator to put the camera movement on the right analog stick of my controller. (as i remember it should be configurated by default, but it doesnt work for me :(

thx in advance for ur help, im rly excited to play this amazing game :D :D

greetz

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Need to know what playstation emulator you have and a screen shot of the config screen.

gtOne

Since i am new to this forum i am not allowed to post replies with urls in it ... so i guess i need to wait for someting?

spotanjo3

Need to know what playstation emulator you have and a screen shot of the config screen.

I think that he said pSX v1.13, obviously.

gtone,

Did you try ePSXe ? It is the latest version. pSX v1.13 was last update in about 2013. Too old. Try ePSXe. Here:

Code:
http://www.epsxe.com

gtOne

Thx for the link! i installed this emulator, but now i got some trouble using my xbox 360 controller at all, cant <press start> in the main menue :(`

EDIT: i got it, thx for ur help guys :)

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
As for psx 1.13
We really need to know what's on the config screen for the controller. That is the first thing to check, if you can not post links just post the link with no http and we can fix it. Or at least type in the relevant lines. What do you have in for the start button and right analog.

same for epsxe, that config screen can be tricky to set up. Sometimes you need to hold down the button then click another for the assignment to stick.

360 controllers are xinput not the best thing for emulators but it should work.

EDIT: i got it, thx for ur help guys
cool

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Thx for the link! i installed this emulator, but now i got some trouble using my xbox 360 controller at all, cant <press start> in the main menue :(`

EDIT: i got it, thx for ur help guys :)

Great. Glad to be of help to you. Have fun!