Can't play with more than 2 players in VBAlink... (wireless adapter mode) and MG lag.

bob7

Hello,

I just finished with the main plots of the games Firered and Leafgreen and now I want to link more than 2 of them (3 or 4 windows opened simultaneously) in order to play Berry Crush or Dodrio game (two island)

I use this emulator from this site (LINK -> h ttp://www.vbalink.info/download-gba-emulator.htm (1.8 version , second link))

But it seems that it doesn't allow more than 2 players to play simultaneously , I mean, it has terrible lag when a 3rd player (3rd vbalink window in the same pc I mean) joins the group leader of the first window-game.

And this about the wireless adapter mode , because vba is the only emulator I found that support it. If you use normal Game Link Mode, you can play up to 4 players without problems , but ONLY trade and colosseum single-double-multi battles and NO berry crush , mystery gift and two island games.

I have to notice that Berry Crush with just only 2 players-windows works normally, but not with 3 or 4 (or 5?) and I really want to Berry crush with more windows-players-emulators opened , just to see if it will have any effect in the powder score. (more players , more berries placed to the machine , so more points?)

Also , it is impossible to MysteryGift, (mg in the title, just for abbreviation) it lags too. I tried Card -> Friend and tried to communicate each other windows (2 players here) and it lags in the moment I try to communicate.

Is this because I downloaded the wrong emulator? Is there a better gba emulator with better wireless adapter support than this with no lag and bugs?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: