Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

Default KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

I was playing Fusion one day, and the emulator was going very slow.

The easy way to see this bug is on Crazy Driver, a homebrew Sega Genesis game. I want to fix this. I tried asking EPForums,
    but they told me to download something... I don't want to download a virus, I just want my emulator working... WITHOUT THIS
    STUPID BUG!

Default Re: KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

lets see. . .
    win10 is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
    KEGA Fusion is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
    homebrew Crazy Driver, I don't know what that is but its probably a piece of shlt operating as designed
    and judging buy your nick, you seem to be constantly high or on some sort of powerful meds

but your in Luck! I didn't know how to previously fix your problem, But i figured it out. You even get to play a game at the same time.

1) Find a Brick
    2) Smash the Brick against your computer, this will fix win10
    3) play a game, by smashing the Brick against your Face. . . and see who gets the high score, the Brick or your Face.

after your done with that, I Promise Fusion will no longer be your problem, or your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc4096 View Post
    lets see. . .
    win10 is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
    KEGA Fusion is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
    homebrew Crazy Driver, I don't know what that is but its probably a piece of shlt operating as designed
    and judging buy your nick, you seem to be constantly high or on some sort of powerful meds

but your in Luck! I didn't know how to previously fix your problem, But i figured it out. You even get to play a game at the same time.

1) Find a Brick
    2) Smash the Brick against your computer, this will fix win10
    3) play a game, by smashing the Brick against your Face. . . and see who gets the high score, the Brick or your Face.

after your done with that, I Promise Fusion will no longer be your problem, or your money back.
    Please be serious bro... All of us will have to have Windows 10 soon...

What I'm trying to say is that I am getting a bug when a game goes to 60fps it suddenly goes to 60.8 and slows down the game.

Blog Entries

What I'm trying to say is that I am getting a bug when a game goes to 60fps it suddenly goes to 60.8 and slows down the game.
    That does not makes any sense at all, but it sounds like a video card issue. check that you have the latest drivers.

All of us will have to have Windows 10 soon
    Not really, 7 is still the best OS by popular opinion. I only went to 7 because I needed to support large drives (greater then 3 tb). That and xp 64 was crap. Windows 8 was an attempt to get the mobile market and it failed, badly. 10 was an apology of sorts but has no real advantage over 7. By the time windows comes out with an OS better then 7, mobile will have taking over the market. If m$ fails at getting apiece of the market they will finally step aside.

malloc4096, Thx that was pretty entertaining, harsh, but entertaining.
    Last edited by ulaoulao; August 31st, 2015 at 19:36.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

What you could try doing Allan is downloading other Genesis emulators, we have them hosted on this site.

UPDATE: The emulator is working, but when I play Sonic the Hedgehog, it is stuck on 50fps and the sound and video is very slow.

Blog Entries

game goes to 60fps it suddenly goes to 60.8 and slows down the game
    stuck on 50fps and the sound and video is very slow
    So now it's doing two things, or it changes?
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Do you have the region set to PAL or something? does 50htz mean 50 fps?

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    So now it's doing two things, or it changes?
    Changes quite a lot. It used to work with none of these issues.

that was actually being polite lol

. . .incase any newbs see this, I'll double it as an educational thread. . most if not all computer forum boards will intentionally mislead or lie to you about win8/10. I'v been banned in the past at some other random boards for making actually objective remarks against win8/10 while actually being polite to begin with. Theres so many people in the pockets of agencies and companies to screw with online info now, even the mods at most other places do it now too. Another one of the only reasons I post here, this board is too small for any agencies to notice it. Plus other forum board experience is the reason my patience and formalities is Nill/Nonexistent when encountering Spammers/Retards. Kinda sad, when one couldn't imagine the net becoming even more of a wasteland, computer boards now look like automotive boards, were ppl make suggestions out there ass and have no clue what there talking about, unless it was always like that and i was just too young to notice. oh well, good riddance. .

. . If i ever post on any of them again I'll just follow BuzzyAll's example here, an post sum bul shlt question or comment like. . . "um, i felt like giving a blow job but my WindowsBro won't put out for me, can any Bro's out there suggest a program or command to fix my WindowsBro ?, BTW my WindowsBro Bong holder broke, if any Bro's have an app that too while Im at it that be so Bro"

Thread Information