Birthday Party Would Love Some Emulator Help!

zazally

Hello everyone. I am new to emulating. I was wondering I have a really good PC and I haven't had a problem running any of the emulators. I have used them all and I love playing the games I grew up on. Anyway I am going to have a few people over for my Birthday. I was wondering I only have 1 xbox one controller which works perfectly for all the emulators I have used. I haven't gotten any other controllers since I only needed the one until now, but my friend has a few spare PS3 controllers which he has offered to bring them over this weekend so we can play 4 player mario party, goldeneye 007 and all that good stuff on project64. I was wondering though, can you mix controllers? Can I use 3 PS3 controllers and 1 Xbox One controller and we can all enjoy playing 4 players on the same PC? Or do all controllers have to be the same. Thank you!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The controllers don't have to be the same. All you have to do is install them (usually they are plug & play in windows) and then configure the buttons in project64.

zazally

The controllers don't have to be the same. All you have to do is install them (usually they are plug & play in windows) and then configure the buttons in project64.

Thank you for your reply. Do PS3 controllers work with the emulator? I appreciate your help.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Any controller properly installed on windows will work. There are tutorials on how to install PS3 controllers on windows, google is your friend :)