Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2)

Default Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2)

Quote Originally Posted by sobernuts
    Uhh it clearly says PROJECT 64 emulator. roflnub.
    Hey, look everybody its a troll.

Default Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2)

Quote Originally Posted by sobernuts
    Uhh it clearly says PROJECT 64 emulator. roflnub.

I haven't tried it, but I think it works in any emulator that supports this plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    I think you should get the latest version from NGEmu.com.
    how do i use this plug in?

Go to your emulator options and search for the controller plugins, then change to N-Rage´s plugin and follow the steps on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    Go to your emulator options and search for the controller plugins, then change to N-Rage´s plugin and follow the steps on the first page.
    i still dont know what to do after i download the file mine is only 1.80 and in ur pics it says 1.82a??where do i send the plug-in i download??? do i have to save the plugin in somewhere special???
    Last edited by omnislazher; October 19th, 2005 at 22:37.

You can get the latest plugin version from NGEmu.com and the plugins should be in the plugin directory of your emulator.

where do i save it too?

In the plugins folder. Go to your emulator's folder and go to plugins and paste it there.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislazher
    where do i save it too?
    Noob question...... Guess it's about time to test on other emulators.

pm me how???? all i have is the porject64 icon

Thread Information