Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2)

Default Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by exodus View Post
    uhm ... why the hell won't it work with my pokemon yellow??? (i've got an english version)

and btw - is there any way i could make it work with german versions? coz i've tried loading german pokemon gameboy games on both english and german pokemon stadiums, none worked ... but the funny thing is that english GB games loaded on german stadiums
    It is said that the N-Rage´s plugin won't let you play the GB tower, but I am not really sure.

Default Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by KAISY View Post
    It is said that the N-Rage´s plugin won't let you play the GB tower, but I am not really sure.
    and btw - is there any way i could make it work withAudacity Find My iPhone Origin german versions? coz i've tried loading german pokemon gameboy games on both english and german pokemon stadiums, none worked ... but the funny thing is that english GB games loaded on german stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by exodus View Post
    uhm ... why the hell won't it work with my pokemon yellow??? (i've got an english version)

and btw - is there any way i could make it work with german versions? coz i've tried loading german pokemon gameboy games on both english and german pokemon stadiums, none worked ... but the funny thing is that english GB games loaded on german stadiums

Hey, uh, it won't let me use my controller when I use this plug-in, why's that? (I'm using an Xbox One Controller for Windows 10)
    I don't really understand, but alright!

Thread Information