IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE READING
It's been 6 years since I wrote this guide and due to popular demand, it's time for an update.
- Get version 1.82a, since the latest version (1.83) won't load the savegame correctly or it's somehow broken. Simply, IT WON'T WORK, saying "Saved file not found".
- This method works with both Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2.
- N-Rage's DirectInput plugin requires DirectX 8 or later to work. It is always important to have the latest DirectX version installed in your system.
- THE GAME BOY TOWER DOES NOT WORK! PERIOD!!!
- This method has been tested in both Project64 1.6 and 1.7 and with different regional Pokemon Stadium ROMs (mainly U and E ROMs). They were also tested running on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit operative system
It is very simple. First, get N-Rage's plugin from >> HERE << (Remember, we want 1.82a).
Step 1 - Selecting the plugin that supports Transfer Pak.
- In Project64, go to Options --> Settings (or simply press Ctrl + T).
- Now select the N-Rage`s Direct-Input8 V2 1.82a plugin. It's the best one that supports Transfer Pak.
Step 2 - Configuring The Controller Plugin.
- Go to Options --> Configure Controller Plugin.
- Select Controller Pak tab.
- Select Transfer Pak from the drop down menu and select the GBC and SAV files in the two last fields and click Save. Make sure RawData is enabled as well.
- Run Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 and play with your well trained Pokemon from the Game Boy games.
Last updated: 03/09/2011.