Thread: PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

Default PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

How do I fix the lagging problem with my PS2 emulator? I tried playing GTA 3 and GTA Vice City using the PS2 emulator and its unplayable no matter what setting I mess with. It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.
    Wow, you really just said that? LOL oh man, there is no explanation I can give you to help you understand. Though I will leave you with this. Emulation is not simply playings games... You are emulating. Emulating, a graphic system, sounds system, cpu, chips, and many other things that the console has. You are not ready to understand.

Start reading here. and more specifically here.
    Last edited by ulaoulao; March 30th, 2015 at 19:58.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

Default Re: PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

Quote Originally Posted by GuyVelella View Post
    How do I fix the lagging problem with my PS2 emulator? I tried playing GTA 3 and GTA Vice City using the PS2 emulator and its unplayable no matter what setting I mess with. It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.
    Wow, you really just said that? LOL oh man, there is no explanation I can give you to help you understand. Though I will leave you with this. Emulation is not simply playings games... You are emulating. Emulating, a graphic system, sounds system, cpu, chips, and many other things that the console has. You are not ready to understand.
    Last edited by seraniz; February 1st, 2019 at 21:44.

Thread Information