PCSX2 lags while the same games on PC work just fine........?

GuyVelella

How do I fix the lagging problem with my PS2 emulator? I tried playing GTA 3 and GTA Vice City using the PS2 emulator and its unplayable no matter what setting I mess with. It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.
Wow, you really just said that? LOL oh man, there is no explanation I can give you to help you understand. Though I will leave you with this. Emulation is not simply playings games... You are emulating. Emulating, a graphic system, sounds system, cpu, chips, and many other things that the console has. You are not ready to understand.

Start reading here. and more specifically here.

Last edited:

seraniz

Banned
How do I fix the lagging problem with my PS2 emulator? I tried playing GTA 3 and GTA Vice City using the PS2 emulator and its unplayable no matter what setting I mess with. It cant be my computer cause I tried playing the same game for PC with better graphics and theres no lag.

Wow, you really just said that? LOL oh man, there is no explanation I can give you to help you understand. Though I will leave you with this. Emulation is not simply playings games... You are emulating. Emulating, a graphic system, sounds system, cpu, chips, and many other things that the console has. You are not ready to understand.

Last edited: