Game Problem: PC Engine Y's 4 Dawn of Y's rom and english dubbing patch help

251Mario

Hi I'm really having trouble of patching or playing Y's 4 dawn of Y's on the pc engine emulator. I can't translate the rom or even patch this rom in English. I use alot of emulators like Magic Engine and Ootake too. And I use damon tools program as well. When I play the game its still in Japanese language. I would appreciated if someone can show how to do this step by step. This game is amazing. Thanks :)

251Mario

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
What you are after is called rom hacking. This board is mainly for emulation and although there is nothing wrong with asking, its not the best place to start. We can not help you find a hacked rom of a copyrighted game per our rules but we can tell you that sort of stuff does exist. Hacking a rom is not an easy thing to do so I would first look for a rom that is hacked, displaying English by googleing the net.

ppasban

Sadly we can not give you a url containing illegal content like Roms, but a google search will yield great results.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
imrN