SSF Emulator question ^^

lamp18

Hello there=) im a big fan of sega saturn and i still play it ... now on computer i play some of my games and the most of it is Panzer dragoon Zweii ...

But i came with an idea + my friend ... is it possible to control the Aim with the mouse? and Fire and bla bla =P

I wanted to try it out like that xD it would be cool ^^

Is it possible? i see an option MOUSE on control tab ... and when i select to redifine its just buttons ... Left middle and right button + start ... but not the axis or D-PAD control and that is wut i want =P

I know it will not be very smoothly since is a DPAD but still wanna try ...

Is there a program to that? like Xpadder but to mouse? or can i use Xpadder to that? please help XD

Tyvm

----Lamp18

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

lamp18

Ty for your reply ... Anyway i tryed that and didn't worked =/ it doesn't detect my XBOX360 Gamepad do not know why =/

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
That confuses things.

what are you trying to do here? Emulate a mouse with a controller, or a controller with a mouse?

You can use the link I gave you to make a fake controller and control it with a mouse, in saturn you would need to map using the fake controller. Dont even connect eh 360 to the computer.

If you want to emulate a mouse with the 360 use this
http://nirklars.wordpress.com/xboxmouse/

Last edited:

lamp18

>.< then idk how to use that fake mouse =P i thought to fake it i would need an analog/joystick so i used my 360 gamepad ...

I want to use my mouse only as aim and left click and right click to fire and burn them down xDD

can u tutorial me how to create a fake mouse? windows 7 64 bits =)

EDIT: I will try vJOY anyway ... i will try to do it by my self ... i will update this if i can get somewhere =) i hope i can do it =) so less problems for me and for u xD
EDIT:: >.< for some reason when i try to redefine controls its just a BLANK and nothing hapens ... any key beside ALT+F4 close the bank redifine key window =/
EDIT::: For some reason now is starting as minimized and i can't maximixe it ... everytime i click on it it does 2 errors and close the emu... anyway i can still go to options clicking ALT then O and i can play if i ALT+ENTER it xD but now i can't play coz the controls =P
EDIT:::: Okay i find out the blank thing ... its conflict with vjoy and xbox360 gamepad ... but even without xbox360 gamepad on it continue bugging LOL so i tryed unistalling it and now i can redifine again =/ idk why but it seems vJOY is out of Option ... I will try PPjoy Again xD
EDIT::::: I really Can't use PPjoy ... i will try glove pie now =P
EDIT2: Since i don't know how to create scripts and i stoped trying at 1 am with glovepie i think its the one i get close to wut i want xD ... i did a script now i can use the mouse on saturn but i can't control it ... the mouse is pressing the buttons too fast =P so is hard to control xD

Last edited:

lamp18

but the big problem is how to create the script and idk any forum beside the official one to talk more about it ... and the official one i went there read some of mouse scripts and i wanted to create a thread so i need to register but when i click to register with my information there it say my IP is banned coz 3 reasons 1 of them is SPAM <.< idk why LOL

lamp18

Tyvm =D i will try =P anyway my ip its blacklist coz i can't pass the antibot thing LOL

1st question said wut is the console use a remote and i said Wii and it was wrong o_O?

lamp18

tryed to register again ...

It say (what is the program name of this forum about) or something like that
So i writed GlovePIE and my IP got Blacklisted <.< again ... need to wait 1 more day =/ and the admin didn't contact me =P i will email him again

lamp18

Nvm i can't! please ... how can i use the mouse as AIM on panzer dragoon zwei =P i would like to play like that xD

If is not possible screw this xD im tired of trying ! xDD

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I really don't think there is a way that will work, unless you wanted to use a program like X-Padder to map your mouse axis to arrow key movement!

lamp18

Oh great! how do i do that ? =P i loved to know how to use x-padder as keyboard ... i useit only for gamepad