Citra - First 3DS Emulator

Grossmond

Had to create an account to throw this out as I see it had not been mentioned and i've tired seeing the fake threads on this. I will not link as I know it is against the rules, but a quick google of 3DS Citra will find you the GitHub of the project. Right now I believe its status is Pre-Homebrew/Early Homebrew but I thought I would throw it out for the community as it is the first legit no survey no non-sense 3Ds Emulator.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
yes you can :) you need just compile it from source doh im learning c++ by myself for make executable you need programing skills or just know mingwwith gcc gcc is short name of gnu compiler something im dont know whole title its a compiler (change programers language in executable like c++) im still suck in it im will lok for x86 builds yes im was find there are on other forums and sites i wil write pm to you
im know you dont want links but i give it here

http://www.emu-france.com/news/37448-consoles-portables-citra-x86-038-x64-2015-03-03/
build x32 for intel as i say above anyone can compile it but i more like have fun on windows im learning c++ by myself its simple but im need think more what i want do and learn everything im dont want write new programs im want fix and improve programs which exist
:O they make 3DNES and 3DSGBA second emulator is removed from github >.>
run on my dell420 with cpu 2500 hmm it must be core2duo or pentium D for laptops doh but im dont have games nvm
my version is from link above emu-france.com
for me is exiting im dont have real gpu its shows failed to initialize open gl open gl is free 3d library for linux ,mac etc... im have in my dell integrated graphic not real hadware i will test it on my pc with radeon hd4350

Last edited: