Thread: Pokemon Emerald "Real Time Clock Fix" on VBA - didn't work?

Forum Newbie

Default Pokemon Emerald "Real Time Clock Fix" on VBA - didn't work?

Pretty sure I started my game about 2 weeks ago at 1:35 am. Today after getting the 7th gym badge, I realized my planted berries weren't growing after 5 or 6 days. I tried doing Options > Emulator > and checked Real Time Clock, and then changing the save type to Flash 128K, and then Flash instead of Automatic, and then I fly back to littleroot after 5-10 mins and it's still 1:35 am. Do I have to start a new game for this to actually work? Or do I have to download vba-over.ini and get automatic settings to work? But wouldn't that wipe out my save files?

Sorry, I couldn't find any other subforum to post this in so it's going in here.

Default Re: Pokemon Emerald "Real Time Clock Fix" on VBA - didn't work?

That sounds odd! Ive never heard of that not working. Have you tried going to the VBA forums and seeing if they know anything?

Default Re: Pokemon Emerald "Real Time Clock Fix" on VBA - didn't work?

Real Time Clock is frequently used to fix the berry glitch from Ruby or Saphire, but I think that the glitch is abscent on Emerald version.
    I would copy your sav to prevent problems, and try vba-over.ini, or just as Mupen64 Man said, go to the VBA forum and ask there.

Thread Information