What kinda internet do you use???

What internet do you use?

• Dial-up.....

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DSL

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Cable

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • T/1 or any of that other expensive sh*t.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Fable

Urban Ninja
my download is 5 KB/s if I'm lucky, but it starts out at like 22 KB/s and then it goes down...

F

froster1990

Since i'm lost in terms or measurement, i'll just tell you that I download 6.5 mb rom in about one minute, you can figure out the rest if you care.

Zach

Yea Jay where have you been, I need reviews foo !!

btw froster has roughly 100Kb/sec download. give or take. It took me all of 2 seconds to figure that out.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Well to be honest I had some cash flow problems and had the phone line disconnected for a while... even pawned a few things... but the tech support center where I used to work opened back up under a different owner and they hired me back.. so happy days are hear again! :)

MY Internet

Verizon DSL with 3.0 Speeds and its Wireless router all for $29.99 :)

the_ghost

emu wizard
nesman said:
CABLE ROX!!!
I used to have AOL ( :fuckyou: ) at 56K, now I have Optimum Online at a whopping 3 Megabit connection. You can tweak it to 5 Megabits :p
same here, Ahhh, I love my cable connection.

DSL= [highlight]D[/highlight]igital [highlight]S[/highlight]low [highlight]L[/highlight]ine lol

download rate = so fast that I dont even get to see the download manager pop-up (and im speaking in terms of a 6-10mb file)
upload rate = I dont really know
[edit]

Last edited:

Peefy

Get ready to be blown away ;)

10mbit/10mbit fiberoptic cable, and I'm living in a small town with 3000 people.
It's one of the things that makes me love Norway.

Jale

PhatPlaya said:
My download speed is 256kbps, and upload speed 128kbps. Not too fast, but not too slow.
Same, but I'm thinking to switch to something higher.

onewecallgod

ahh fuck you, i was having a bad day....

comcast upgraded the cable from 3mbit/256kbit to 4mbit/384kbit a few months ago. very happy with downloading at half a megabyte a second

Last edited: