Keep getting "Product configuration is missing" message when downloading emulators

JoshiLikeYoshi

Keep getting "Product configuration is missing" message when downloading emulators

Hello, I am new to this forum, so I apologise if I am posting this thread in the wrong section.

Now I would like to ask for a bit of assistance as I am having an issue with downloading emulators and games for them from a site. I previously downloaded a VisualBoy Advance emulator, and games for the emulator at the same time. This was back in February. I tried to download a DS emulator from the same site and some games for the already existing emulator on my computer. However, I downloaded it fine, but when installing it, a message came up saying "Product configuration is missing". I have had this problem for a few months now, and I am not sure how to fix it. I've tried everything, but I am getting nowhere with it. I don't know what else to do to make it work.

Thank you very much if you can help. I'd appreciate it so much.

- Josh

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Re: Keep getting "Product configuration is missing" message when downloading emulator

Hi Josh, downloading stuff from the net is not really game related. Also download games is crossing the legal boundaries of this site. What we can help you with is downloading emulators from this site. Getting the games is something you have to do at your own risk.

So step one would be do down load from here. Then if you get errors when running the emulators let us know. If the emulator you want is not here, ask for help.

Last edited:

JoshiLikeYoshi

Re: Keep getting "Product configuration is missing" message when downloading emulator

Thanks a lot for your response. My main issue is the "Product configuration is missing" message. I don't know what caused it, or how to get the product configuration back if it has somehow been removed from my computer. I was able to get things without any problems, but now, it has just left me completely baffled.

JoshiLikeYoshi

Oh no, it wasn't the emulator that was saying the message. It showed up when I tried to install the games for the emulator on my computer. It got to the loading and then just displayed the message, then when I pressed "OK" it closed the window.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

Oh no, it wasn't the emulator that was saying the message. Ok good.

It showed up when I tried to install the games for the emulator on my computer. You dont install games, you load them from the emulator.

It got to the loading and then just displayed the message, then when I pressed "OK" it closed the window. What is the name of the game and full file name with extension?

JoshiLikeYoshi

The name of the game is Pokemon Ruby, and I just copied the name of the file: CR_Downloader_for_pokemon-ruby.exe

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<

:) yes junky downloader downloader is a program which should download our game or software but often its junk with advertisement and sometimes viruses mostly malware and spyware you should never know how its feel have 23 trojans because on one downloader which is backdoor virus
now you will know i have many sites which i trust so im never caught wirus of game