How old are the gamers on this forum?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
39, I like mainly to put together environments to mimic the feel of the old days. Most of my joy is from people that are new to emulation and just stare in amazement. The things I like to see are how games change over the years. Being I started games on atari I have seen most all of the generation go by. From, looks its a game on tv, to wow this game is really fun, to wow its the same game with better graphics, to wow now its in 3d, to its still in 3d but better graphics, to its still in 3d but better graphics,to its still in 3d but better graphics,to its still in 3d but better graphics,to its still in 3d but better graphics,to its still in 3d but better graphics,to its still in 3d but better graphics, Ok I get it, its better graphics, can we go back to fun now?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I will never forget the day I took my zelda game home and unwrapped that golden cartage for the first time. This was a true adventure game, none of this FAQ crap, no net, and I was not about to by a nintendo power mag. The only way you could learn secrets was word of mouth. Finding a hidden place was like really finding a hidden place. You would go to school that next day and show off what you learned. The game started up with in a few menus, no videos. I mean BAMM in to game play. No stupid load times, or silly cut screens just a good old fashion adventure. Back then you would talk to the old lady to get clues, now you just go to google.

Kavomatovlbupt

How old are the gamers on this f

There are some awsome people who I have got to know.

This fourm doesnt judge you - because you are not the only one who is suffering.

G.M.Skel

Re: How old are the gamers on this f

27 Years old here. Plan on playing Ocarina of Time but I'm having issues on the emulator.

Kavomatovlbupt

How old are the gamers on this f

restarting a popular thread from the old forum...........

Be as specific as you are comfortable with we all know its rude to ask a lady for her age

I am 30, bang on.

Walt

I'm 29 and have no plans on slowing down.

Amen fellow gamers! I'm 33 and an avid gamer, I usualy stick to arcadic games (more my generation!) but recently I've made the transition into big graphic games, I'm hooked on GTA atm. My wife is at her wits end!

You would go to school that next day and show off what you learned. The game started up with in a few menus, no videos. I mean BAMM in to game play.