SEGA DREAMCAST (null dc v 1.04) Sound problems ! any plugins ?

Exi303

hello like my tittle says

i installed the dreamcast null dc emulator from this site.

i have a verry choppy noisy sound while playing, i installed directx 9, but not helps

i searching for the NullPVR plugins but i cant find them online, can anyone share a good sound plugin for null dc ? i hope that solves my problem...

and another strange thing about this emulator, i have windows 7 but the windows version did not worked here to boot.

so i did it with the Linux version and the exe file from chanaka like explained in a nice youtube movie (i like to post the link but it dont worked)... all runs fine but only bad sound...

Exi303

tried 3games now all the same shit. noisy sound and slow action going by crazy taxi 1, and if i take crazy taxi 2, all goes to fast, strange shit, i went to option menu to change things like aica and limit speed and sync audio, that helps a bit to speed but its still fucked up sound and happering... i tried enably dynarec in nulldc options but nope i think i need another plugin but wich one ?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ok few things here

1) Stop cussing no one wants to read that stuff.
2) null DC and crankast are known is the fastest emulator for DC, bas when computer were slow it work well ( times change ), there are many others.
3) where you said "and another strange thing about this emulator" the following text does not resemble English well enough. Try to re type that.

I rar'd up my null DC plugins for you (the one you want is in there)
http://spawnlinux.ddns.net/DoCz/down_m/temp/plugins.rar

Lefteris_D, this is why I started that plug-in topic, looks like we had more to do. See what happens to plugins? Preservation is a good thing.

Last edited:

Exi303

cussing ? okee different countries, different languages, mine english is not 100% correct and good, exuse me for that ! :)

thx for the plugins,i tried them

null dc runs fine,nice view,nice sound now,but games run verry slow. race games are verry slow,u can see it at the timers.

so i give it up trying. maybe my pc is to slow i dont know, i've an old dual core pentium processor 2,6ghz .but i thought it was enough for this

Last edited: