Emulator Problem: Can Desmume Wifi connect to Pokebank? And be put into Pokemon X?

IPlayRoms

Okay so obviously by the title i wanted to know if i can use Desmume Emulator(the one that connects to WIFI) to transfer Pokemon from Black 2 Rom to Pokebank without any problems. From what i understand about Pokebank is that as long as the Pokemon look(or are) legit. And they have no hacked qualities(excluding Ar generated Pokemon because they are legit in game Pokemon) they will pass through and make it into Pokebank. Now my only question here is: Will it work? Will Pokebank receive them? Cause i wanted to buy the pass for Pokebank but only for this reason. I don't want to waste money on a Pokebank pass if this doesn't work. My theory is that it should work cause i have a legitimate connection to the internet from Desmume Emulator. I have legitimate Pokemon passing through to Pokebank. I figured as long as i have those i can do it like any other DS system.

Disclaimer: DO NOT tell me that Roms are illegal, I do have a physical copy of both games. Post only legitimate info on this board.