.hack game emulation, controller questions

Node231

Hello everyone!

I'm setting up my PC to run an emulator ( probably ePSXe since it seems to be highly suggested ) to play all the dot hack games.

My question is, will a ps2 - ps3 controller with one of these adapters:

(wont let me post the link =[ , it's just a universal console to PC adapter )

work with the emulator and allow me to play the game using my playstation controller without any problem?

Also, if I can't use the adapter posted above (universal), would a ps2 and/or ps3 to PC specific adapter work just as well?

I'm scared to spend the money with minimal experience in emulating and using controllers with adapters.

Thank you for any help

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
There are thousands of adapters out there most with basic support. I make my own and support everything that the controller can do to PC one way or another. The best adapters out there are the ones that do not require drivers. My adapters are not on the cheep end, you can get adapters for as little as $4 if you are concerned about money. Without the adapters manufacturers name we can not help you much.

Node231

There are thousands of adapters out there most with basic support. I make my own and support everything that the controller can do to PC one way or another. The best adapters out there are the ones that do not require drivers. My adapters are not on the cheep end, you can get adapters for as little as $4 if you are concerned about money. Without the adapters manufacturers name we can not help you much.

Nice, that's awesome that you make your own.

I don't want to pay too much since I'm only going to be emulating a couple of games ( if there is no major difference )

the adapter I'm talking about is just the first result on google when you type in ' ps2 to PC adapter ' ( same thing with ps3 )

I have one question on something I still do not understand:

Will a ps2 and/or a ps3 to PC adapter work for this ps2 game emulation? Or does it have to be ps2 since it's a ps2 game.

Thank you for the response!

Last edited: